1. Log in to Vuzion CORE https://partner.vuzion.cloud.
2. Click the Customers tab along the left navigation pane.
3. Click Log In alongside the customer you wish to administer.
4. You will now be inside the Customer Control Panel (CCP).
5. Click Marketplace on the left navigation tab.
6. Using the categories, search for Azure and select Azure Plan V2.
7. For an existing tenant Select “Register a new Microsoft Azure subscription with an existing Microsoft Domain” Specify the existing .onmicrosoft domain for the customer.
8. If this is your first purchase for NCE Azure, you will be required to enter your reseller MPN ID (Microsoft Partner Number) and partner tenant domain. Go to the Vuzion control panel at your reseller level and select the tab reseller authorization. Select requires attention and enter your reseller MPN ID.
9. If this is the first Azure subscription for this customer it is required that you add a verification user into the customer O365 tenant. From within the customer panel select the new NCE azure subscription and click “Open Activation Form”. It can take a few minutes to get to this stage.
For security reasons, we strongly recommend any admins that have access to the Azure subscription are enrolled in MFA and follow the recommendations laid out in the article below